Mothers Day at Palmdale, Greenway and St Patrick's of Nulkaba
ANNUALLY ON THE SECOND SUNDAY OF MAY
Mother's Day marks a day of celebration to honour our mothers and celebrate motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence of mothers in society.
This also marks a busy day at Palmdale Lawn Cemetery, Greenway Chapel and Memorial Gardens, and St Patricks of Nulkaba chapel, as families come to remember and pay tribute to those women in their lives who they have lost.
To celebrate Mother's Day, we will be offering free morning tea to all visitors to the parks. Please join us this Mother's Day for morning tea and a light refreshment and make it a special day to remember.
- Mother's Day Morning Tea - 8th May 2022
- Complimentary pancakes with tea and coffee
- Palmdale Lawn Cemetery and Memorial Park – Palmdale Road, Palmdale, at the Office Gates
- Greenway Chapel and Memorial Park - 460 Avoca Drive, Green Point, near the chapel
- St Patricks of Nulkaba Chapel - Cnr Of Wine Country Dr & Kerlew St, Cessnock
- Commencing at 8.30am until approx. Noon
- Please call us on 1300 130 955 for more information